[Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU/Linux System Architect Guide - sava

From: dhorton
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU/Linux System Architect Guide - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:24:04 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

David Horton <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: GNU/Linux System Architect Guide
System name: architect
Type: GNU

My project would be one of documentation.  Rather than creating source code
packages I intend to show people how to use them.

I have already written The Pocket Linux Guide which is part of The Linux
Documentation Project.  (http://www.tldp.org/guides.html) The guide shows how
to find various free software source code packages and assemble them into a
small system. I would like to expand upon this idea and build documentation
that would show how to use GNU and other similarly licensed packages to create
interesting and useful systems.

I hope to enlist the help of volunteers from the Pocket Linux Guide mailing
list (see http://my.core.com/~dhorton/linux/pocket/ for more info) to generate
ideas and provide instructions on how to do this.

All documents would be released under the free documentation license.

Other Software Required:
No software dependencies.

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah