Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Importing existing cvs history into Savannah

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Importing existing cvs history into Savannah
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 01:39:24 +0200

Stuart Ballard wrote:

I've implemented a workaround for the Classpath problem pending acceptance of the patch, because I got impatient. So a tarball of current CVS (which works with at least one entirely-Free setup, namely PostgreSQL and Kaffe-current-CVS) is at:

http://rainbow.netreach.net/nrdo-cvs.tar.gz

It has been installed.

I have another question too. The CVS instructions at http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=nrdo describe being able to access CVS for my project website by using /webcvs as the CVSROOT and non-gnu/nrdo as the module. Is this actually available to me?

Yes.

If so, what URL will the resulting pages be available at? I can't find this information in the FAQ.

This will be mapped to http://www.nongnu.org/nrdo/ , as a default the 'Home page' link on the top menu bar links to this URL (and other various place when people browse projects).