[Savannah-hackers] Re: Inability to upload files: permission denied

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Inability to upload files: permission denied
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 11:37:28 +0100

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:

> I made a `chmod g+rw axiom -Rv` , it should help.
>
> Can you tell me if it is ok now?

It seems to work.

In fact, another project member has deleted the whole download/axiom/
directory so (1) it has been able to delete everything (the access
rights were correct) and (2) we are starting from a clean state. :)

Before doing the upload, I have "chmod g+wX -R axiom" so I hope access
rights are now correct ("drwxrwsr-x").

Should not the access rights fixed automatically on the Savannah side?
As long as project members have rights to upload file, he should be able
to upload or delete any file.

Yours,
d.
--