[Savannah-hackers] submission of Free Software Free Society portuguese v

From: anderson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free Software Free Society portuguese ve - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 17:11:50 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Christiano Anderson <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: Free Software Free Society portuguese ve
System name: fsfs
Type: GNU

This is the Free Software Free Society translation to brazilian portuguese.

I'm currently working offline, using DocBook format. It's time to ask more
people to join and help.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
I have already talked to Richard Stallman and Lisa Opus about this project.
Opus sent me a copy of FSFS book by snail-mail.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/