[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Time To UTC - savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Time To UTC - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:54:24 +0100

address@hidden a tapoté :

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>
> Nambi S <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Time To UTC
> System name: time2utc
> Type: GNU

> Command Utility to convert Localtime to UTC and vice versa.

I believe that GNU date can already do that (man bash, specifically
for --universal)

> Eventually will add Time conversion between TimeZones.

Maybe, instead of creating a duplicate project, you could propose to
the GNU date tearm to contribute to date, if it cannot do such
conversion (I did not checked).

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |