[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Time To UTC - savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Time To UTC - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:03:02 +0100

Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Of course,
>
> Mathieu's comments are because you asked to be included into the GNU
> project.  If you you feel you would like to host your project on
> Savannah, we can put at into the nongnu section.
>
> Mathieu is just saying what the people that will evaluate your project will
> say :)

Well, not exactly, it would make the same comments if it GNU inclusion
was not requested.

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |