[Savannah-hackers] submission of ezAddition - savannah.gnu.org

From: eddie
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ezAddition - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 13:04:02 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Eddie Kukiela <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: ezAddition
System name: ekukiela101
Type: GNU

ezAddition is a free addition/subtraction program. It is available from
www.computerfixingandteacher.com/ezAddition.sh and can be used with Linux/UNIX.
I (Eddie Kukiela) am the creator of the project (as you can see on the Web
site), and hope to release a better version soon.

Other Software Required:
I do not have any software dependencies for this program.

Other Comments:
This program needs a shell, which can be found at /bin/sh. #! needs to be at
the top of it, too, because it tells that that's the place to shell.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/