Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Text Voice Processor

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Text Voice Processor
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:27:05 +0100

dragan drag wrote:
Can u tell me how to do it ?!

i dont realy understund thet a "source code" ?!

It means that you need to provide the human and computer readable code (for instance in its C or C++ format), and distribute it under licensing terms compatible with the Free Software guidelines.

...i just wont u to put me on the "Project Help
Wonted"  -Developer
         -Project manager
         -Tester

I can only do this if you have a valid project registered on Savannah. Please follow carefully the requirements of the registration process at http://savannah.gnu.org/register/

I leave you to chuse the category wich is apropirate
for me ?! and the submitions texts.

Is thet ok, am I on the right place ?!

You are in the right place if you already have some startup code to show people. It is not enough to come only with a plan.

ps..i belive u have understund my project.

I think it is about writing a voice recognition software. It sounds very interesting and I expect a lot of people to be ready to help you. But you need to do the first step and provide at least a few lines of code.