Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Moonlight3D - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Patrick Mauritz
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Moonlight3D - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:00:25 +0100

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 01:39:20AM +0100, Vincent Caron wrote:
> >Patrick Mauritz <address@hidden> described the package as
> >follows:
> >License: gpl
> >Other License:
> >Package: Moonlight3D
> >System name: moonlight3d
> >Type: non-GNU

>   - COPYING must contain the full text from the GPL, it does not end ad
> 'END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS'.
done

>   - all source file must have the full header as explained in the GPL
> howto at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html
some files are autogenerated (those accompanied with .fl files), we'll look
for a solution for that, but it's not clear that one exists. they're just there
for convenience, anyone with fluid (fltk ui designer) can regenerate them.

all others are updated to contain the full header

>   Send back an URL to the new snapshot when done. Regards,
http://studentenbude.ath.cx/projects/ml3d-2.tar.bz2

regards,
patrick mauritz