[Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #130225] Re: rottlog

From: Stefano via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #130225] Re: rottlog
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 07:59:25 -0500

Alle 17:01, giovedì 20 novembre 2003, hai scritto:

> ongratulations on your appointment as maintainer!
Thank you! I'm very happy! :-)

[...]
> Finally, could you please provide us with the following contact
> information:

Home Address: Via Madonnelle n. 40 80147 Napoli - Italy
Phone Number: +39 81 5613304
Work Address and Phone Number: I'm student...
Cell Phone Number: 349 0849606 (I don't know international prefixes for cell
phones)
Best time of day and phone number to contact me at: All working days from
19:00 to 23:00

Now i must only move my project on savannah.org from non-gnu.org to gnu.org...

--
Saluti,
  Stefano