[Savannah-hackers] Re: 3DLDF Registration

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: 3DLDF Registration
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:42:11 +0100 (MET)

I've used lfinsto1 as my login name. I assume this is what you mean,
because there's no "account name" field on the New Account Registration
screen.  It says to use the gnu.org account if you have one. It would make
sense for me to do this, but I got the impression that I could use a
Savannah account instead of one on the ftp server, so I haven't asked for
one of these. I also got the impression that maintainers were encouraged
to use Savannah instead of the ftp server. I thought about using 3DLDF as
the login name the first time I tried it, but then I thought that that
probably wasn't what the site managers had in mind. I can change this, if
I'm wrong. However, the lfinsto1 account is "pending", so I don't want to
mess anything up.

If I'm going about this the wrong way, please put me straight.

Sincerely,

Laurence Finston