[Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU/Linux Tricky How To - savannah.nong

From: mf . lopes
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU/Linux Tricky How To - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:32:42 -0500

Mário Lopes <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: GNU/Linux Tricky How To
System name: linuxthtw
Type: non-GNU

The project, called GNU/Linux Tricky How To is a website that consists on a
repository of tutorials, and especially tricky tutorials, released under the
GPL license! We will try to gather all the tutorials possible, but making this
a more versatile site than www.tldp.org. Unlike tldp.org, tutorials are well
sorted out, and users can place their comments just like php.net. Plus, when a
user reaches certain points (given by the users classification on the tutorials
they send) they'll have the possibility of automatically add a tutorial without
having to send it through our development and management team.

The site is being coded on php, following all the standards established on
www.w3.org and all the information is gathered on a MySQL database.

The current development is still unstable due to various possible attempts of
exploits that must be corrected. Other features will also be included as soon
as possible, when we join all the members together (the idea is to join them
here, on Savannah .

Check here the source: http://www.fe.up.pt/~ei02069/linuxtht.tar.bz2

There are some gifs on the tar bunziped file but they are already removed from
our project source! Please ignore them

Other Software Required:
PHP, MySQL, HTML 4.01, CSS, XML

Other Comments:
Other Comments:

The project was approved by the ANSOL's president (Dr. Jaime Villate), one
FSF-Eurpe sub-association in Portugal, www.ansol.org

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/