[Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #129590] 3DLDF

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #129590] 3DLDF
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:25:30 +0100

Laurence Finston <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> As I mentioned to you in a previous mail, I never got the mail that was
> supposed to be sent to me. I also mentioned that I clicked on the button
> that was supposed to resend it to me, but I never got it.
> Today, on the pages mentioned below, I didn't see that button.

Was is the user name you tried to registered?

We have the following information in our log, with a different mail
address that the one you are using, and it looks like there was an
issue with the configuration/connectivity of your mail server.

2003-11-20 04:51:46 1AMlTV-00085X-Ed ** address@hidden R=dnslookup