[Savannah-hackers] Re: Fwd: Re: submission of Aide à l'édition de texte

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Fwd: Re: submission of Aide à l'édition de textes complexes - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:28:54 +0100

Vincent Caron <address@hidden> a tapoté :

>> > nicolas friedli <address@hidden> described the package as
>> > follows: License: gpl
>> > Other License:
>> > Package: Aide à l'édition de textes complexes
>> > System name: theolaide
>> > Type: non-GNU
>
>>    I'm evaluating your project for approval. The GPL has been designed
>> for source code, the GNU Free Documentation License would be more
>> suitable for your work (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html). If you
>> agree with the FDL terms, I can register your project with this very
>> licence, just let me know.
>
> Hi,
>
> No problem for me. I accept the GNU Free Documentation License
> for my documentation project !

Your project has been approved, however I would advise you to name
your project in English. More people will be able to find and
contribute to your project that way.

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |