[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of knight-typist program for practise

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of knight-typist program for practise of corect typing -
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:58:24 +0100

Vincent Caron <address@hidden> a tapoté :

>> Viliam Kocinsky <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
>> License: gpl
>> Other License: Package: knight-typist program for practise of corect
>> typing
>> System name: knight-typist
>> Type: GNU
>
>Project can by found: http://mujweb.cz/www/kocinsky/knight-typist-0.1.tar.gz
>It`s typing program for practis of corect typing. It wass writen and tested
>under Linux in C. It use the 'ncurses', the 'form' and the 'menu' libraries.
>It runs only on raw terminal without graphic.
> Hello,

Hi,

I'm reevaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.

Hum, minor problem. As a matter of fact, your project cannot be
approved in the current state of things:

1) "Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS
to GNU/Linux?

For more information, see
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

2) Please resubmit your project with a detailed technical
description that specifies such requirements as programming languages
and external libraries.  It should not exceed one-half a page.

Please register your project once more with the changes
mentioned above.

We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
only once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |