[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of emacs-wiki, planner, and related mo

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of emacs-wiki, planner, and related modules - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 08:26:13 +0100

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Vincent Caron <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>    your project has been approved. You can effectively re-contact us
>>    later to ask for inclusion of your work into the GNU project.
>>    Regards,
>
> The savannah site also said to set an appointment for importing files
> into the CVS repository. I have RCS files for planner.el and
> remember.el, and Damien Elmes has been maintaining emacs-wiki.el under
> GNU arch. Would it be possible for us to import these into the
> repository, and what should we send you?

The faster solution is to provide on this mailing-list an url where it
is possible to download a tarball of your CVS tree.

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |