[Savannah-hackers] Re: CVSReport

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: CVSReport
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:21:30 +0100

Vincent Caron <address@hidden> writes:

> Simon Josefsson wrote:
>> Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at
>> /usr/bin/cvsreport line 300.
>
> That bug has been fixed 15min ago, and should be the one that
> prevented you from receiving any e-mail. Could you try another commit
> now ?

Now it says:

cvsreport: warning: 'address@hidden': unknown configuration set

My commintinfo says:

ALL cvsreport -e 'mail address@hidden'
DEFAULT /usr/local/bin/commit_prep -T shishi -r

I receive the mail from commit_prep fine, and it goes via a mailing
list on gnu.org so it should be slower than the cvsreport mail, which
I haven't received yet (I tried ~10 minutes ago).

Thanks,
Simon