[Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration

From: zionarea
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 16:54:50 +0100

first of all, thanks for all the interrests you make for free softwares, and
specially Maja. You requested to be an user of this project, however, I'm not
able now to do such a thing for just one reason: Maja is going to change (by
joining with other projects) to a new better free GNU project. Things are not
ready yet.

If you want to be a new user of Maja anyway, just let me know in a new email.

best regards,

jdf