[Savannah-hackers] Project registration problem

From: Behdad Esfahbod
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Project registration problem
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 05:53:01 -0500

Hi all,

I was registering a new project with nongnu.org which I got a
project already exists error which I believe is not the case.

Project Name: Fanux Project
System Name: fanux

Fanux project is a non-profit project to make a Persian-enabled
GNU/Linux distribution based on the Fedora Project framework.  It
would wrap around different Persian GNU/Linux efforts and bring
them together in a unified user-friendly distribution.  Fanux
would use the products from the following projects, as well as
other ones:

http://fedora.redhat.com/  Base distribution, with Persian
translations
http://www.gnome.org/  Persian translations for GNOME desktop
http://www.farsikde.com/  Persian translations for KDE desktop
http://www.farsiweb.info/  Fonts and vairous tools for Persian
computing

And featuring, a great collection of Persian poems, would be
published with GPL-compatible permission from the authors:

http://digilib.sharif.edu/  Persian digital library
http://www.shamlou.org/  Poems of Ahmad Shamlou

Thanks,
Behdad Esfahbod