[Savannah-hackers] submission of Easy PHP big or small sites - savannah.

From: ernestojc
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Easy PHP big or small sites - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:29:46 -0500

Ernesto Jiménez Caballero <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Easy PHP big or small sites
System name: ephpboss
Type: non-GNU

We are developing classes in php to allow php coders make big and different
projects in an easy and fast way. All this classes will be GPL and use some GPL
code from another people. We ar trying to make professional classes that will
be usefull for anyone who knows a little about php programming. As another
proyect we want to develop a web generator atending to data tables in DB's and
using our developed classes. As an example of how we programm is
http://earth.prohosting.com/ernestoj/proyecto/phpsources/Usuario.class.html
and what we have recolected and programmed:
http://earth.prohosting.com/ernestoj/proyecto.tgz

It's now in spanish, but we are going to translate it in english as soon as
posible.

Other Software Required:
Some PEAR classes that we have seen are really functional for us. Like an SQL
abstraction layer to use mysql odbc or oracle with the same instructions...

Other Comments:
We hope to get your help.
Thanks for this site! :)

  Message sent via/by Savannah