Re: [Savannah-hackers] Broken link on web site

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Broken link on web site
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:50:10 +0100

This is the right e-mail address :)

People at cvshome.org changed their layout a bit; the Quick Reference can be found here: http://www.cvshome.org/docs/ref.html or here: http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/cvs-1.11.13/cvs_17.html#SEC155

I think we will use the first URL since it seems stable.

Thanks,

--
Sylvain

On 2004.03.01 10:31, George P. Taylor IX wrote:
I apologise if I am sending this to the wrong address, but I could not
find
a more appropriate one.

A friend referred me to the CVS subsite,
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=40.

I am new to CVS, and wanted to get the Quick reference to CVS
commands,
which has a hyperlink on the first page displayed.

Clicking on the text (with link
http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/cvs_17.html#SEC153) leads to a page
that
displays the message

Not Found
The requested URL /local-access-only/www/www/docs/manual/cvs_17.html
was not
found on this server.

----

Apache/1.3.26 Server at localhost Port 80

I hope this report helps, and I would appreciate knowing when it is
fixed,
or a more appropriate place to look for the Quick reference.

Best,