[Savannah-hackers] projects removal

From: J-P Theberge
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] projects removal
Date: 02 Mar 2004 12:08:17 -0500

I am admin of 2 projects hosted on Savannah and I want them removed.

Emacs thumbs -- Because it is now part of emacs and no more need to be
                downloaded/installed separately.

mp3player -- Because it is replaced by EMMS (I will no more develop
             mp3player, I will work on EMMS)
             If it is possible for mp3player to redirect to EMMS (or
             be an alias of) it would be nice.

Thanks!

--
Jean-Philippe Theberge