[Savannah-hackers] Savannah upgrade

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah upgrade
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:37:12 +0100

We currently use savannah DEV_2003-09-05_CERN, and we experience several issues that were fixed since then, eg some absence of notification and error in the 'attach mailing-list' feature.

Could we upgrade to the latest Savane?

Also, some files from the savannah installation at savannah.gnu.org are not in sync with the repository. When updating a copy of the frontend directory:
? php/tmp
? php/include/smtp.inc
? php/mail/admin/test.php // this is my test for PHP networking issue
M php/account/change.php // seems gpg addition for file upload
M php/account/lostpw-confirm.php // We will get a lot of these in the
 // coming days let's not send to hackers.
 // address@hidden
M php/admin/approve-pending.php // Disabled by corvus, 22 December
M php/include/sendmail.php // Modified to use SMTP by address@hidden

So we must be careful when upgrading.

--
Sylvain