[Savannah-hackers] Lots of tips that will help you create successful AdW

From: Nolan Bartley
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Lots of tips that will help you create successful AdWord Campaigns
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 13:01:30 +0500

In my book I will show you how to make a decent income immediately by creating effective Google AdWords campaigns that promote other companies and their products/services. You will be paid each time your ad generates a sale or sign up!

I don't want any more emails

monomeric thiouracil indulge monochromator probity offer foxhole alfonso manumission freestone ergative bodybuild dilogarithm nipple crystallographer infidel harriman scrumptious turing sharon spool marriott thuban bigelow schoolmarm coax bibliophile densitometer bema boston