Re: [Savannah-hackers] Failed to setting up a mailing list

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:14:12 +0100

I submitted the bug to the sysadmins last sunday. I will also try to investigate it tonight.

--
Sylvain

Masayuki Hatta wrote:
Hi there,

Thank you for your help to add me "GNU Translation Coordinators"
group.

Now I'm trying to set up a mailing list for translation team leaders
(trans-coord-discuss), but only I got

--

Warning: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service
not known in /frontend/php/mail/admin/index.php on line 112

Warning: fopen ("http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/sfverify?list=trans-coord-discuss&password=p";,
"r") - Bad file descriptor in /frontend/php/mail/admin/index.php on
line 112

Unable to open remote file, try again later.

Copyright (C) 2000-2003 Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple
Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted
in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.
Document history

--

I tried several times, without any success.

I've checked FAQ and the Savannah BTS, but seems similar problem has
not been reported.  Is it known issue?  Would you fix it?

Best regards,
MH