Re: [Savannah-hackers] cannot attach a mailing list

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:30:17 +0100

We cannot upgrade right now, so I asked whether I can install a work- around in the code.

--
Sylvain

On 2004.03.03 21:10, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
This is issue was resolved with the new versions of Savannah/Savane.

I asked the admins whether we can upgrade our current installation.

Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:
I asked sysadmin to make a new list for GNU GRUB, and someone made it.

So I'd like to attach this mailing list to Savannah, but if I click
"Attach a mailing list" in the administration interface, I get this
error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mail_header() in
/frontend/php/mail/admin/index.php on line 417

Thanks,