Re: [Savannah-hackers] www projects

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] www projects
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 19:17:21 +0100

www.gnu.org webmasters,

Nikos Mavroyanopoulos would like to update the GnuTLS webpages. However, it seems it is still not possible for www-only projects to update their webpages, since they do not have their CVS repository back yet.

Do you provide a temporary way for those projects to make updates?

Thanks,

--
Sylvain

On 2004.03.07 19:03, Nikos Mavroyanopoulos wrote:
On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 11:08:56AM +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> I asked several times, and got no reply, so it seems it is still
> not possible. A temporary work-around may be to send the 'www'
> project staff a copy of your webpages so they can update them
> directly.

I wouldn't like to do that, since I want to remove and add several
files. Whom should I contact for this?