Re: [Savannah-hackers] spurge project getting new project approval

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] spurge project getting new project approval
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 08:25:12 +0100

Hello,

Projects approval is currently postponed until we adapt project creation to the new secure architecture we built after the compromise.

Becoming part of the GNU project is a separate process: first you are approved for a functionnal Savannah account, then your project is submitted to the GNU evaluation team, and then your Savannah account is moved from nongnu to gnu.

--
Sylvain

Thomas Thurman wrote:
Hi. I requested a new project account for a project called spurge a
few days ago. At the time, I ticked the box for submitting it for consideration to become part of the GNU project. It occurs to me now that this might mean it takes longer to get the account set up at all. Would I be able to get the Savannah account set up faster if I changed the request to nongnu, and then applied to make the project part of the GNU project separately?

Thanks.