Re: [Savannah-hackers] /software/gnu-arch

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] /software/gnu-arch
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:47:51 +0100

www.gnu.org replication seems complicated.

In this case, I guess the webpages are copied from the project's webcvs. As a member of the 'www' project you have the right to fix that repository. I will temporarily remove the gnu-arch directory you just created, in case it would interfer with the webcvs webpages.

--
Sylvain

D. E. Evans wrote:
I have submitted a fix for the gnu-arch page (under /software)
which does not seem to be replicating.  Can you take a look at
this?

There was no /software/gnu-arch in cvs, so I created the
directory, and transferred all the files from the web (via wget)
back into cvs.