Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re:What happened to savannah.nongnu.org/download/

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re:What happened to savannah.nongnu.org/download/rule?
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:03:30 +0100

The mailing lists server seems to have troubles at the moments, and deliver mails with several days of delay. The fact you did not receive anything after 10 days is pretty alarming though.

--
Sylvain

Marco Fioretti wrote:
Hello,

which I administer, is dead. I have sent several message to the list
in the last ten days, none appeared in the list. I am trying to know if the same happened to other members.

As far as I can see from the mailman interface my subscription is OK.
What is going on?
Thank you in advance for any feedback.
I will send again this message from another ISP if I don't get an
answer in 2/3
days.

Ciao,