Re: [Savannah-hackers] OpenEXR mailing lists

From: Drew Hess
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 13:12:47 -0800 (PST)

The list seems to be a litte more responsive lately, but occasionally a
message will inexplicably be delayed longer than others, so we're getting
this odd out-of-order delivery of messages where, sometimes, responses to
a message show up in someone's mailbox before the original message.

thanks for lookng into it.

-dwh-