Re: [Savannah-hackers] Hoping this is the correct place

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Hoping this is the correct place
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:41:43 +0100

I did not understand exactly where you get that error.
However, if you want to have us change the password, we can do so.
It would be nice you upload your GPG key to your account, so we can send the password in crypted form to you.

--
Sylvain

Gian Uberto Lauri wrote:
I attach an error page got from the mailman system when I tried to go and change the mailman password - o.k. I forgot the baol-hth mailing list administration password and going to see if I could recover from this.

If that's not the address to contact when savannah's mailman installation fails, could you please send me the address ?