[Savannah-hackers] submission of Asyncronous http library for python - s

From: aweil
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Asyncronous http library for python - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:19:46 -0500

Alejandro David Weil <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: I want python standard license. It's OSI aproved whatever it
means.
I want also lgpl license.
Both.
Package: Asyncronous http library for python
System name: ahttplib
Type: non-GNU

An Asyncronous http library for python.
Based on python's standard httplib. (Rewritten, but rereaded to many times too).
Providing, also, https, proxy support and https-over-proxy.

Other Software Required:
Python 2.3

Other Comments:
I'm sending a mail requesting where to send the sources..
I'm sending from the address address@hidden

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/