Re: [Savannah-hackers] notification e-mail bug

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] notification e-mail bug
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 00:45:17 +0100

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 00:16, Paul Smith wrote:
> I don't think anything has been fixed relating to notification.

Really? As far as I see, something must have been changed, since the
notification restarted yesterday suddenly.

As for GNU GRUB:

> - People filing a new bug DO get an email about it.

I have no idea about this one.

> - The registered mail accounts for the project DON'T get notified
> when a new bug is filed.

The project got notified. You can see it in the archive of bug-grub.

> - If the admin modifies a bug then NEITHER the originator of the bug
> nor the registered mail accounts for the project get any
> notification.

I'm the admin, and both I and the project got notified. I don't know if
the originator got or not.

> - If the user adds a note to the bug then NEITHER the originator or
> the registered mail accounts get any notification.

This seems to be the same as our case, but I don't know if the
originator got or not.

If you need more info, I can ask the originators.

Okuji