Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Account Registration

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Account Registration
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:00:29 +0100

Well, it should.
You are registred as 'Da_Brain'. Maybe you do not type the login or password accurately?

If it still fails, reply and we will find a way to activate the account.

--
Sylvain

Brian Berard wrote:
I have tried to register but it appears your site does not recoganize
either
my user ID or the password I choose. Tried several times but nadddaaaa
(----