[Savannah-hackers] submission of Asinsa Dictionary - savannah.nongnu.org

From: chef
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Asinsa Dictionary - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:55:55 -0500

Un projet a été soumis à savannah.nongnu.org
Ce courriel a été envoyé à address@hidden, address@hidden

Cedric Bosdonnat <address@hidden> a décrit le projet comme suit :
Licence: gpl
Autre Licence:
Paquet: Asinsa Dictionary
Nom système: asinsa
Type: non-GNU

AsinsaDict is a free Chinese-French French-chinese Dictionary for Asinsa
Students based on a web interface running python cgi-scripts.

The Database is a file for the moment, but I think I will use MySQL or PgSQL in
the next version.

The sources of a preliminary version are downloadable at the following address :

http://www.if.insa-lyon.fr/eleves/cbosdonnat/sources/AsinsaDict-0.5.tar.gz

For the moment, I think there are still some problems with the declaration of
developping under the GPL, but I hope you will help me to perfect this.

Dépendances logicielles:
Apache
python 2.1

MySQL or PgSQL in the next version