[Savannah-hackers] submission of phpPPS : Project Portal System - savann

From: henry77
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of phpPPS : Project Portal System - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:13:28 -0500

Henry Pierre <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: phpPPS : Project Portal System
System name: phppps
Type: non-GNU

First I would ask you not to pay attention at my low english skill !

This project called phpPPS, for Project Portal System, which is developped in
PHP, is a web content management system with the first aim to present Open
Source Project. But it could be use for developping all other kind of web pages.
This project should respect these goals :
       -- completely modular (under developpement)
       -- not using data base resource, so it could be host without Mysql or
PostgreSql access
       -- XML compliant (in the future)
       -- skinnable (under developpement)
       -- support for multi-language (future)
       -- another features I did not yet think about

phpPPS is at the beginning of development.

Source code is available at http://tilcrew.free.fr/phpPPS.tar.bz2
Sample Web site could be seen at http://tilcrew.free.fr/phpPPS/

Other Software Required:

Other Comments: