Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd: Problems accessing Savannah CVS...]

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd: Problems accessing Savannah CVS...]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:46:15 +0200

Still not. I will ask the admins again.
If the changes are urgent, you may send them by mail and I will apply them on the repository under your username.

--
Sylvain

On 2004.03.30 16:20, Derek Chen-Becker wrote:
Sylvain Beucler wrote:
There is indeed something misconfigured at 3dldf.
I asked the administrators to check why such a misconfiguration occured, and to fix it once its cause is known.

Any update on this? I'm still getting access denied.

Thanks,

Derek