Re: [Savannah-hackers] Arch support

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Arch support
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:38:24 +0200

Hello,

While GNU Arch support is on our TODO list, our priority is to bring to the system back to what it was last december, ie new projects approval, mailing lists, CVS modules and possibly sftp access to download area.

Moreover, we do not provide local user access, and it would take us quite some time to securely and maintainably allow an sftp access to your team.

Unfortunately I do not have any Arch host to advice you, so I guess you will have to use CVS, or find a way on your own to host an Arch archive.

--
Sylvain

Stefan Monnier wrote:
Is it possible to place an Arch archive on subversions.gnu.org ?
All that's needed is sftp access, so I guess I'm asking whether it's
possible to get sftp access to subversions.gnu.org (not just for me,
but for all the members of a project).