[Savannah-hackers] (no subject)

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:57:21 +0100 (BST)

Hi Paul,

Can you explain why the "Licensing Lab Web Pages" project was pushed
through the pending queue?  We have been telling people that ask that
Savannah is not accepting new projects, though now they may think (and
rightly so) that we're not accepting new projects that are not GNU/FSF
related.

Also, was it intentional that savannah-hackers were not consulted on this?
 It would seem curtious to have done so as we are the ones that would have
to defend this action.

--
Elfyn