[Savannah-hackers] Can I buy banner space from you?

From: Alan Luck
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Can I buy banner space from you?
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:45:47 -0400

Hello,

We run a series of community-based sites that we have these great banners for,
and I'd like to give you links to them and we'll pay you for the traffic
you generate from users clicking on them.  These are great looking banners,
too - No adult sites, No inappropriate content.  Feel free to reply to this
email and I'll make every effort to answer your questions.

if interested, navigate here ->
http://www.specialtymatch.com/tracker/redirect.aspx?to=LUCK1

Thanks!

Alan Luck