Re: [Savannah-hackers] Can't get ssh access

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Can't get ssh access
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 03:29:13 -0400

There could be a number of problems which could result in your ssh key
not working.
First off, your ssh key is not instantly updated on savannah after
changing it.  It may take up to 30 minutes for keys to be propagated
in the cron job.
Also, be sure to check to see if your ssh key is on one line on
savannah.  If it's not, the key won't work.

For more information, consult
https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=How_do_I_configure_my_SSH_access.txt