[Savannah-hackers] [support #103156] Import CVS or LDIF address book

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103156] Import CVS or LDIF address book
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:45:53 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103156] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Fri 06/25/2004 at 15:43 (Europe/London)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Invalid
         Assigned to | None                      | beu
              Status | Open                      | Closed

This is the support for Savannah administration.
Please address this request to the appropriate project tracker or
mailing-list.

[support #103156] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: 0
On: Fri 06/25/2004 at 07:49

Category:  None

Original Submission:  CVS Importation:
I tried to import CVS adress book from outlook to phpgroupware 's address book.
The importation seams to be OK until i opened my personnal address book : all
new entries were blank fieds.
Anybody could explain me what to do to perform correctly CVS importation ?
LDIF Importation:
So, i tried to perform LDIF importation. From Mozilla , I have been imported
address book from Outlook. Then , from phpgroupware, I've been imported LDIF
address book with specific opetion "from Netscape". Most of the address book
fileds are not coorectly imported as Name, Work phone but goodly, the email
field is OK
Is there a solution to improove a coorect importation ?

Thanks for your answer

PS: I saw the same item but no answer. Sorry , but I really need an answer

Follow-up Comments

Date: Fri 06/25/2004 at 15:43       By: beu
This is the support for Savannah administration.
Please address this request to the appropriate project tracker or
mailing-list.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103156>

  Message sent via/by Savannah