Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Nightrise ircd - savannah.nongnu.or

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Nightrise ircd - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 23:24:14 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Fulvio,

You have the Copyright and License notices missing in all your files,
consider to fix this. Keep in mind that any file with more than ten
lines long should carry on a Copyright and Notice License, this rules
include any shell script file, Makefiles(generated by hand), xml file,
image files, etc. Keep in mind that the Copyright notices should go
with an '(C)' with an upper case C.

To avoid any confusion about how to apply a proper Copyright and
License notices, consider to read these URLs:

   http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
   http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

As I see, you have a lot of documentation for your project, consider
to license it under the GNU FDL. In order to release your project
properly and unambiguously under the FDL, please place copyright
notices and permission-to-copy statements after the title page of each
work.

In addition, if you haven't already, please copy a copy
of the plain text version of the FDL, available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt, into a file named "COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,