[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104296] Can't log onto shell or upload files

From: William Bayard McConnaughey
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104296] Can't log onto shell or upload files
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 20:55:51 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

The network-connected machines I have direct access to are all windows.  I
can't figure out how to connect to savannah via ssh (not sure what address to
use), or how to translate your UNIX instructions on ftp-ing files into windows
equivalent.  I can ssh to a Linux box elsewhere, using a guest account on that
machine to try connecting to savannah, but am uncomfortable with the idea of
leaving my private keys on that machine.  Can you tell me how to do it, or
should I let it wait until I get a Linux box properly configured to go on the
network?  My project was approved without first deleting my sourceforge
account, on the condition that I would take care of that within a month, but
getting the new computer might take longer.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104296>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/