[Savannah-help-public] Question about hosting

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Question about hosting
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:18:07 +0200

Hello!

I'm the maintainer of the Chicken project (login name: flw) at Savannah and am
really happy with the services and support provided.

Now my question: does savannah also host "community"-like projects?
We were thinking of a scheme-hackers project, with a mailing list,
portable code libraries, etc. I wasn't sure whether this really falls under
"software projects", so I thought I better ask.

(Sorry, if this is not the right place to ask - I just couldn't think
of anything
else... :-)

cheers,
felix