[Savannah-help-public] registration problems

From: Mike Sangster
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] registration problems
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 10:53:21 +0100

Hi

            I tried registering this earlier but failed to receive a confirmation email. It’s always possible I’ve entered the email address incorrectly. I tried re-registering again as  ‘msangster’ but now the system tells me msangster is an existing user. Clearly that part has worked. The email address I should have entered is ‘address@hidden’. Could you let me know if this is correct and, if not, what I can do to fix it. I’d prefer, if at all possible, not to have to register an alternative name.

            Thanking you in advance

            MikeS