[Savannah-help-public] Mail for Sebastian Wieseler

From: Dr. Jorge R Rodriguez
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Mail for Sebastian Wieseler
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:17:09 -0300 (ART)

Dear Sebastian. It is the third email that returns
with failure, so I am sending you this reply to this
email.
Please I wait for an answer.
Thanks.
Dr. Jorge Rodriguez

Hi, Sebastian. I have reply about more than a week.
> Sorry if you didn't get answer, probably mail
> servers
> would be mad.
> I think that is better to remove the SaluX project
> as
> you suggest in the last email.
> We would work on packages of care2x, iPath and
> maybe other like Castor
> for SaluX so we could open some projects in another
time.

 --- Mail Delivery System <address@hidden>
escribió:

> De: Mail Delivery System <address@hidden>
> A: address@hidden
> Asunto: Mail delivery failed: returning message to
> sender
> Fecha: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:08:46 -0400
>
> This message was created automatically by mail
> delivery software.
>
> A message that you sent could not be delivered to
> one or more of its
> recipients. This is a permanent error. The following
> address(es) failed:
>
>   address@hidden
>     SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT
> TO:<address@hidden>:
>     host lists.gnu.org [199.232.76.165]: 550 Unknown
> user
>
> ------ This is a copy of the message, including all
> the headers. ------

>   s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.ar;

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=wUQT1gzQ0gYOXxsMZJo1NUFOepPVQKWlcBWWH/DH9Dpqb16Smm9//emterM8+c4EvcNcCqlYV5JskuWmoR4C2G4Quj16sxqK1nyWCynIWRRbqDVzzxfTo0cMhW8y0EujgEr3q+++JCAVicNnGrGpCKwhahEWdMX5+4ftdoNuFV4=

<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4259>