[Savannah-help-public] FOR YOUR PERUSAL

From: GEN .ALI AMIN
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] FOR YOUR PERUSAL
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 05:29:56 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Attn:Sir/Madam,
              With due respect ,i humbly wish to come
your attention despite the tremendous rate of scam emails that are
being sent from Africa.
     Notwithstanding the mentioned above
sentence, I am General Ali Amin ,the son of field Marshal Idi Amin the
former President of Uganda Who died due coma and high blood pressure on
saturday August 16,2003 in
king fahad hospital in Riyadh in Saudi
Aradia where he was given asylum.I am contacting you as a good citizen
of you country to render your uncomprosing help by transfering  the
money $35,000,000.00 left behind by my father in his bank to a security
company in United kingdom ,that will help to push it to your foreign
account.And when this is  done you have 40% of the money,50% for me and
my family while 10% will be allotted for expenditure that will be in
cured in the process.After the transfering i and my mother madina Amin
will come over to your country for you to help us invest the money
judiciously.
 Consequent upon this ,you show your interest by sending
me an email to address@hidden Also do make this a secret due to
the way our present government is handling this matter at the present.
You can check these links for assurance <http://www.ugandamission.
net/aboutug/articles/amin/amin4.html>
<http://www.encyclopedia.
com/html/A/Amin-I1di.asp>