[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104802] "claim" for a project (Koha)

From: paul poulain
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104802] "claim" for a project (Koha)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:20:17 +0100

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Platform Version: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Hello
I've been directed here by vivekVC, that was formerly a hacker on savannah.

I work, as many other people on a GPL project, hosted by sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/koha/)

2 years ago, one member of our project created the koha project on savannah
(https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/koha#options)
Now he has left the project, can't be reached by any mean (either mail or
anything else).
We opened koha on savannah just in case. Now, given the slowness of
sourceforge + mail problems, we think it could be the time to move here.
could it be possible that someone with high privileges adds me as project
manager for koha on savannah ? (then I could add other managers like chris &
joshua/kados)

The other question being how to move our CVS & mailing lists (subscribers &
history if possible) from SF to Savannah ?

Many thanks

(cc to chris & joshua, other Koha leaders)

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
address@hidden                  |
address@hidden                     |

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104802>

  Message posté via/par Savannah